We LOVE growing, harvesting, arranging and designing with flowers. It is a magical experience to see the changing in colors, forms and fragrance in the more than 60 varieties grown at the farm each year. Our flowers are grown with the same care as we grow our vegetables.
Our Flower Share works the same way as a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). Flower Share members support the farm by buying a share of locally grown, seasonal bouquets of flowers. The payment enables us to purchase seeds, bulbs and what it is needed to start our faming season.
Flower Share Options:
- Spring Flower Share: A 5-week flower share - $ l00. The Spring Flower Share starts mid April and goes to mid May.
- Summer Flower Share: A 15-week flower share - $ l95. The Summer Flower Share starts in June and goes to mid September.
- Full Season Flower Share: A 25-week flower share - $ 325. The Summer Flower Share starts in June and goes to mid September.
Locations and pick-up times:
- Rochester - Tuesday - On-farm pick up - From 4:30 to 6pm.
- Springfield - Wednesday - The Farmstand by Willow City Farm - From 4:30 to 6pm
- Springfield - Saturday - Old Capitol Farmer's Market - From 8am to 12pm (Summer and Full Season shares only)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our flower shares and/or payment options.