We LOVE growing, harvesting, arranging and designing with flowers. It is a magical experience to see the changing in colors, forms and fragrance in the more than 60 varieties grown at the farm each year. Our flowers are grown with the same care as we grow our vegetables.
Our Flower Share works the same way as a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). Flower Share members support the farm by buying a share of locally grown, seasonal bouquets of flowers. The payment enables us to purchase seeds, bulbs and what it is needed to start our faming season.
Flower Share Options:
- A 10-week Flower Share: $ l40. The 10-week Flower Share starts in June and goes to mid August.
- A 15-week Flower Share: $210. The 15-week flower share starts in June and goes to end of August.
- A 20-week Flower Share: $280. The 20-week flower share starts in late May and goes to October.
Locations and pick-up times:
- Springfield - Wednesday - TBA
- Springfield - Saturday - Old Capitol Farmer's Market - From 8am to 12pm (June to October).
Rochester - Tuesday - At Harvest & Blooms Farm - From 5pm to 6pm.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our flower shares and/or payment options.